Central in the city and easily reached
The angelo Hotel Katowice is located in the city centre:
- 5 minutes from the Spodek Show Arena
- 5 minutes from the International Conference Center
- 5 minutes from the main railway & coach stations
- 10 minutes from international fairs
- 35 minutes from the international Katowice Pyrzowice Airport
- Close to the most important traffic arteries to Gliwice, Tychy, Sosnowiec and other cities in the region
The best way to get to the airport:
- By taxi: to Katowice Pyrzowice Airport, approx. 35 minutes and about EUR 33 (has to be paid in the hotel), to Balice Krakow Airport, approx. 1,2 hours and about EUR 68 (has to be paid in the hotel)
- By bus: approx. 50 minutes and about EUR 5.50, you can check bus schedule here
The hotel also features a monitored parking space outside the building and a two-level underground car park. There is a total of 150 car parking spaces available.
angelo Hotel Katowice
- +48 32 783 81 00
Arrival by carDetails
Coming from Cracow and Wrocław, exit the A4 motorway onto route S86 toward Warsaw. After about 2 km, turn onto route 79 (ul. Chorzowska) in the direction of the city centre. After passing over the tunnel, continue straight through the roundabout and turn left at the first traffic light. From Warsaw, Łódź and Bielsko-Biała, turn onto route 79 from route S86, then as above.