How to reach Opatija
The Opatija Riviera is located on the North Adriatic coast in the Kvarner Bay and due to its good geographic position it has an excellent traffic connection for all types of transportation.
- Zagreb 175 km
- Ljubljana 110 km
- Vienna 494 km
- Milan 483 km
- Budapest 515 km
- Munich 510 km
- from Zagreb: highway A1 Zagreb - Karlovac - Rijeka – Opatija
- from Slovenia: Ljubljana - Postojna (Pivka) - Rupa (Jelsane) border crossing – Opatija
- from Italy: Triest - Kozina border crossing - Pasjak border crossing - Rupa (Jelšane) – Opatija
- At the roundabout take the first exit and proceed to thestreet called “Nova cesta” until you reach the first trafficlight (next to Billa supermarket) and take the left turn to the “Matko Laginja” street. When you reach the crossingtake the right turn to the “Maršal Tito” street and proceedto the Bristol Hotel Opatija.
- Shortly stop your car in front of the hotel.
- Check in to the hotel.
- The reception staff will give you information about thefree parking place in the hotel parking lot.
- Drive to the Imperial hotel, turn right and follow the signsfor the hotel parking lot.
- Opatija-Matulji (5 km)
- Rijeka (12 km)
44 km from Opatija / approx. 1 hour by car
75 km from Opatija / approx. 1 hour by car
200 km from Opatija / approx. 2 hours by car
135 km from Opatija / approx. 1,5 hours by car
110 km from Opatija/ approx. 1 hour by car
Venice, Italy, Marco Polo Airport
208 km from Opatija / approx. 2,5 hours by car