The 4-star Hotel Bristol is former imperial hotel located in the centre of Opatija. Built in 1906 in the Habsburg-era style, the hotel fits wonderfully into the attractive cityscape of the Adriatic region’s oldest tourist resort. The sea, the Mediterranean climate and the surrounding mountains have made Opatija and the Kvarner Gulf a popular travel destination from the beginning – summer and winter.
The Hotel Bristol combines stylish Habsburg flair with all the amenities of a modern, well-appointed hotel. Enjoy Croatian specialities and fine coffees in the hotel’s own Café Palme or relax in the spa & beauty area. From weddings to family gatherings to meetings with up to 150 attendees, the Hotel Bristol offers the right setting for any event.
- Impressive building in the Habsburg-era style
- Centrally located in the middle of Opatija
- 18 km from Rijeka, 33 km from Rijeka Airport (RJK) on the island of Krk
- 78 elegant rooms and suites
- 4 conference rooms (one can be used as a ballroom for up to 120 guests)
- Café Palme with its own sun terrace
- Comfortable Spa & Beauty area (whirlpool, sauna, steam bath, fitness area massage, etc.)
- Exclusive anti-aging face and body treatments: virtual mesotherapy and oxygen treatments
- +385 51 706 300