Things to see and do
Culture, nature, sports and more
Salzburg has so much to offer...
Salzburg is a wonderful city that is known for many things: whether you love culture or prefer to spend your time in the great outdoors – you’ll be amazed at what’s out there waiting to be discovered!
The top sights and attractions in Salzburg:
- Hohensalzburg Castle , the city’s landmark
- Getreidegasse, the famous shopping street
- Mozart’s birthplace, probably the most famous house in Salzburg
- The unique baroque Salzburg Cathedral
- Mirabell Palace and its wonderful gardens
- The breathtaking palatial gardens in Hellbrunn
Besides the above-mentioned highlights, there are of course many more must-see places in Salzburg!
Do you love nature and sports? Then Salzburger Land is the place for you!
Salzburger Land – A paradise for nature and sports:
- +43 662 2060 0
Visit Salzburg and enjoy the unique atmosphere of the Salzburg Festival.
The festival takes place from 18 July to 31 August 2014.