Besides managing takeovers of standard hotel products - also possible during hotel operation and on short-term basis -, Vienna International also is a specialist in hotels with “special needs” (e.g. hotels for a niche market, difficult guest mix) and in turnaround management.
Vienna International provides individual concepts and consultancy support with regard to “distressed assets” or “problematic investments” for owners, investors, banks, state and regional authorities.
Due to the proven success of our management concept, VI has taken over several hotels from international hotel chains. These hotels are incorporated promptly and cost-effectively for the investors into the Vienna International hotel chain. Our dynamic team supports investors in a possible repositioning of the hotel and provides full turnaround consulting including realization.
Our turnaround solutions include the following services:
- Re-positioning of the asset and design of a detailed turn around plan
- Consultancy support for financial restructuring, banking relationship and feasibilities
- “Full Service” Turn Around Consultancy support and implementation
- On demand: Full SPV (Special Purpose Vehicle) set up for financing banks (or/and receivers) including on-going operation and exit
- Renovation and investment planning including technical support (step plan)
- Preparation of an exit, negotiation possible investors, sale
- Structured takeovers of hotels - also possible during hotel operation and on short-term basis
- Incorporation into the VI group; including homepage, VI booking platform and part of all VI sales activities
- Implementation of all VI quality standards and SOPs
- Delegation of VI experts to the property
- Verification of the cost structure and renegotiation of all contractual agreements
- Preparation of budget and marketing plans