Things to see and do
Have you known that..
..every shop in the Getreidegasse is decorated with an individual iron sign?
Take a break
and enjoy the beautiful gardens in the castle "Mirabel"
You are passionate about sports?
Go hiking in the beautiful surroundings of Salzburg
Discover the country area "Salzburger Land"
you will be impressed
Culture, nature, sports and more
Salzburg has so much to offer...
Salzburg is a wonderful city that is known for many things: whether you love culture or prefer to spend your time in the great outdoors – you’ll be amazed at what’s out there waiting to be discovered!
The top sights and attractions in Salzburg:
- Hohensalzburg Castle , the city’s landmark
- Getreidegasse, the famous shopping street
- Mozart’s birthplace, probably the most famous house in Salzburg
- The unique baroque Salzburg Cathedral
- Mirabell Palace and its wonderful gardens
- The breathtaking palatial gardens in Hellbrunn
Besides the above-mentioned highlights, there are of course many more must-see places in Salzburg!
Do you love nature and sports? Then Salzburger Land is the place for you!
Salzburger Land – A paradise for nature and sports: