Sporting & Active in the Styrian Spa Region
A number of jogging routes, hiking routes and possibilities for other sports or day-long outings can be found in the immediate surroundings of the Hotel Loipersdorf Spa & Conference, making it the ideal base from which to enjoy your holiday in the Styrian Spa Region.
- Tennis – Loipersdorf: 4 outdoor courts – fee approx. from EUR 10,- on per court and 3 indoor courts. Tennis lessons for individuals or groups incl. court, trainer and guarantee for an indoor court, prices on request: www.krainz-loipersdorf.at
- Climb & More resort – Fürstenfeld: speed wall, climbing dome, boulder cave, equipment rental, training area. Opening hours: Mon 5.00 p.m. - 10.00 p.m., Tue-Fri 3.00 p.m. - 10.00 p.m., Sat, Son, holiday 9.00 a.m. - 10.00 p.m. For groups on request at any time: 0680 / 204 9449, www.kletterhalle-fuerstenfeld.at
- Climbing park – Riegersburg: high ropes course, castle rock, climbing, equipment rental, trainers for help. Season from april on daily 10.00 p.m. – 6.00 p.m.: www.naturbursch.at
- Canoeing and water sports - Fürstenfeld: various canoe trips with professional guides and modern equipment. Duration: from approx. 1 - 1,5 hours on the water, www.wokanu.at
- Outdoor pool (summer) - Fürstenfeld: 23,000 m² water area, 100,000 m² green area, trampoline, street basketball, 3 volleyball courts: www.dasfreibad.at
- +43 3382 20000