How to reach Opatija
The Opatija Riviera is located on the North Adriatic coast in the Kvarner Bay and due to its good geographic position it has an excellent traffic connection for all types of transportation.
- Zagreb 175 km
- Ljubljana 110 km
- Vienna 494 km
- Milan 483 km
- Budapest 515 km
- Munich 510 km
- +385 51 706 350
- from Zagreb: highway A1 Zagreb - Karlovac - Rijeka – Opatija
- from Slovenia: Ljubljana - Postojna (Pivka) - Rupa (Jelsane) border crossing – Opatija
- from Italy: Triest - Kozina border crossing - Pasjak border crossing - Rupa (Jelšane) – Opatija
- At the roundabout take the first exit and proceed to the street called “Nova cesta” until you reach the crossing for “Opatija Centre”. Proceed along the street “Veli Jože” all the way toHotel Palace and than take the right turn onto “Maršal Tito” street. Proceed to the Astoria Designhotel Opatija.
- Shortly stop your car in front of the hotel. Check in to the hotel where you will get a card for the garage Slatina.
- Proceed to the end of “Maršal Tito“ street and take the right turn on to „Nova cesta“ street. Continue to the crossing for „Opatija centre“ and take right turn to the street “Veli Jože”. At the Palace hotel Bellevue take the right turn again on to “Marshall Tito” lane.
- Just before arriving at the hotel you will see the sign for the garage Slatina on your right.
- Opatija-Matulji (5 km)
- Rijeka (12 km)
44 km from Opatija / approx. 1 hour by car
75 km from Opatija / approx. 1 hour by car
200 km from Opatija / approx. 2 hours by car
135 km from Opatija / approx. 1,5 hours by car
110 km from Opatija/ approx. 1 hour by car
Venice, Italy, Marco Polo Airport
208 km from Opatija / approx. 2,5 hours by car