Austria’s most varied spa
Pure pleasures: the Hotel Loipersdorf Spa & Conference offers its guests a bright and spacious 3,000 m² spa & wellness area for rest and relaxation with a wide variety of treatment and therapy options. It also is the only hotel with roofed access to Europe’s largest and most exclusive thermal spa, Therme Loipersdorf.
At Therme Loipersdorf you will find:
- Fun Park with 4 different slides
- Water Play Park with Baby Beach
- Open Area with Acapulco Pool, wave pool, freshwater torrent and sports areas
- Sun Sauna with steam bath and outdoor whirlpool
- My Schaffelbad, an 8,500 m² exclusive oasis of calm with 14 relaxation pools, Roman saunas, whirlpools, natural pond, Kneipp creek and biotope (admission from 16 years of age)
Don’t feel like waiting in line?
Reserve your spa admission in advance when booking your room. Guests of the Hotel Loipersdorf Spa & Conference, a partner of the Therme Loipersdorf spa, will receive a discount on multiple day tickets (from 2 day ticket)!
- Life Trails à la Loipersdorf: starting right at the Therme Loipersdorf spa you will find 3 “life trails” that will get you to think, to move and to bring your heart, mind and stomach into harmony.
- E-mobility: explore the region by electric bike from 1 April to 31 October. Rentals are available Monday–Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. and Saturday until 1:00 p.m. opposite the spa entrance!
- Family Summer à la Loipersdorf (just EUR 1.00 spa admission for children up to age 16): a fantastic programme awaits in the Adventure Camp.
Spa & Wellness at the hotel:
Treatments 9.00 a.m. - 8.00 p.m.
Pool & Fitness 7.00 a.m. - 10.00 p.m.
Sauna 10.00 a.m. - 10.00 p.m.
Pool area 7.00 a.m. - 9.00 p.m.
“Schaffelbad” 9.00 a.m. - 9.00 p.m.
Every wednesday & friday open until 11.00 p.m.
- +43 3382 20000
Periods of renovation 2015
Please note the closing days due to renovations:
17.12.: the entire public spa is closed from 6 p.m. on
24.12.: the entire public spa is closed
21.12. - 25.12.: "Schaffelbad" is closed
25.12.: the public spa will open from 2 p.m. on (except "Schaffelbad")