WELCOME TO THE OSCAR’S BAR!
Lodz is a place of many traditions. The City of 4 Cultures presents the old time history in his original style. Discover the world of exceptional culinary experience inspired by the flavours of the city´s history.
Indulge your culinary senses at the Oscar’s Bar. Bon appétit!
Check Oscar's Bar menu of "4 Cultures"
Mon - Fri 9.00 a.m. - 1.00 a.m.
Sat - Sun 10.00 a.m. - 1.00 a.m.
Book a table now!
- Warm ciabatta bread with mozzarella cheese, tomato preserve & sun-dried tomatoes and crunchy lettuce
- Club sandwich with grilled chicken, sliced tomato, egg, iceberg lettuce and bacon, served with French fries
- Beef burger with bacon, tomatoes, gherkins, red onion and French fries, served upon request with cheese
- Snack plate – spicy chicken wings, cheese fingers, prawns fried in a potato batter and fried squid rings with: garlic-, sweet chili- & cocktail sauce
- Quesadilla filled with chicken, cheese, onion & champignons. Served with guacamole, tomato salsa and sour cream
- Quesadilla filled with spinach, gourgettes, cheese & champignons, served with guacamole,tomato salsa and sour cream
- Maurice’s herring with caramelized pears and almonds
- Goose liver, served with cherries and roasted apples
- Fried Lithuanian dumplings with gooseberry sauce
- Dumplings filled with cabbage & peas in chanterelle mushroom sauce
- A delicacy of Mr. Poznański - mushroom soup with cabbage
- Rosolnik - Poultry broth with pearl barley and vegetables
- Polish style sour soup with smoked bacon
- Catfish fillet in cream, served with carrots and potatoes in Lithuanian style
- Ribs topped with plum pomade, served with cabbage stewed in red wine and rosemary
- Beef tenderloin steak, served with potato ragoût and pepper sauce
- Pork loin with horseradish sauce, old Polish style potatoes and fried cabbage
- Roast duck with apples, potatoes fried with thyme and bison grass sauce