Things to see and do
Architecture, culture and nature
The Magic Circus Hotel is located near many sightseeing attractions. Besides Disneyland® Paris, there are many other places of interest just waiting to be discovered. Enjoy a drive to the Champagne wine region (just 45 minutes away), marvel at the Cathedral of Notre-Dame in Reims, or stroll through palaces, parks and gardens that come to life right before your very eyes.
Here is a list of recommended destinations for you.
- +33 1 64 63 37 37
- Considered one of the most beautiful palaces and royal gardens in France, Vaux le Vicomte served as the inspiration for Versailles. Built in the 17th century, the château achieved perfection thanks in part to the collaboration of three different skilled craftsmen: an architect, a landscape designer and a painter.
- Originally built in the Middle Ages, the Palace of Fontainebleau has survived through many centuries and has been witness to many historical events. The château served the royal family as a residence for casual stays, thanks in no small part to the enormous Forest of Fontainebleau that remains popular with Parisians today.
- The recently restored Château de Ferrières is a truly impressive palace. Built at the end of 19th century, it overlooks a tranquil lake and English-style gardens that are especially pleasant during good weather.
- Last but not least, there’s the Palace of Versailles, the golden home of Louis XIV and the seat of French government. For many, Versailles is more than just a palace; it also is the most remarkable museum of French history.
- Paris the city of fashion and culture is just two steps away. Guided bus tours with Paris Essentials leaving directly from the hotel can be booked at the reception.
- Meaux: experience the region’s authentic identity, visit the many churches, museums and palaces, enjoy the local food and feel the vitality of a modern yet historic city.
- Have you ever dreamt of travelling back in time to the Middle Ages? The incredibly well-preserved city of Provins will give you an insight into medieval life and the feeling of being there yourself, with dungeons, underground passages, ramparts and medieval festivals.
- Situated in the neighbouring region of Champagne, Reims will amaze you with its charming and extensive cultural heritage. Notre-Dame de Reims Cathedral is second only to its namesake in Paris – when you see it, you’ll understand why!
- Take a tour through the Champagne Pannier Cellars and enjoy a free champagne tasting accompanied by a professional explanation. A tasty and sparkly way to discover the region!
Fun and excitementDetails
- For casual sports ambitions, take a tour of the Disney® 27-hole golf course.
- Sea Life: enter the underwater world and discover more than 300 different species in 50 open pools, including sharks, rays, moray eels and tropical fish.
- If you’re craving a real shopping experience, you’re in luck: You’re just a few minutes away from one of Europe’s largest shopping malls, Val d’Europe, as well as the fancy and luxurious shopping village of La Vallée Village, where every house is a shop and every façade a display window. Located just 5 minutes from the hotel, La Vallée Village is open 7 days a week. Take advantage of the shuttle service by making a reservation at the reception (EUR 5 per adult / EUR 2 per child). All possible brands will be within your reach... now how can you resist that?
- Animal lovers can discover the world of big cats at this 60-hectare wild cat Parc des Félins in Nesles, with 140 animals representing 25 of the world’s 36 feline species.
- Buffalo Bill Wild West Show: enjoy a Disney® cowboy show with a real western meal. Both children and adults will be captivated by this show in Disney® Village just in front of the Disney® Parks.